This Awards is not accepting Nominations at this time.
Nomination Preparation ChecklistAs part of the Nomination process, Nominators are required to check off their Nomination's compliance with all of the following items, and Nominations may be returned to Nominators that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The Nomination file is in pdf file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The nominee's name, affiliation, and email address is clearly stated at the start of the documentation.
If this is a nomination for the Australian Mathematical Society Medal then it includes
- A nomination form (available from the AustMS website) to be completed by the nominee
- an extended citation, not more than two pages in length, arguing the case for awarding the Medal to the nominee;
- a full list of publications of the candidate, with the most significant marked by an asterisk;
- a curriculum vitae of the candidate's professional career, highlighting any achievements which add support to the nomination; and
- the names of three suitable referees, along with a brief statement as to their appropriateness.